We are a vibrant, open and welcoming United Church faith community in south west Edmonton, Alberta. We worship at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings and offer children and youth programming.
Our minister, Rev. Valerie Oden can be reached at the church office at 780.430.7275 from Monday to Thursday mornings or at email@example.com. Rev. Tom Sawyer, Minister Emeritus, is also available for pastoral care at 780.991.9776.
Please join us this Sunday, October 21st as the Whole Community Worship team, The Ensemble and Rev. Tom Sawyer lead us in an intergenerational worship service on this second Sunday of our Stewardship Drive. Children and Youth are invited to remain upstairs for the service.
We still have a temporary Hearing Loop on the right side of the sanctuary. This amazing system connects directly into hearing aids with T-Coils and indirectly through a separate small receiver and headphones, for those without hearing aids or T-coils. We welcome donations toward the $6000 cost of installing this system permanently. You can put a check in the offering plate marked “Hearing Loop” or indicate your support in the box on the 2019 Stewardship Response Cards available in the narthex. We hope to have the new system installed during November. Questions may be addressed to RUC member Ray Hawrelak.
- Saturday, October 27th, Joel, Alex and the Youth are hosting a Hallowe’en Dance. Join them in the lower level hall at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 28th our pianist Andrew Sims will share his story and his wisdom with us during 10:30 a.m. worship. This is a Sunday you won’t want to miss.
- Come back later on Sunday, October 28 at 5:30 p.m. to enjoy the Fall Feast. Tickets are available in the narthex and through the church office.
- Friday, November 2nd be sure to come for the Très Marvelous fund-raising concert at 7:00 p.m.
- Then on November 4 at 9 a.m. join us for a Fall-Back Pancake Breakfast (named for the time change that day.) That is also the final day for bringing our 2019 Stewardship Response Cards and the hope is that all participate in whatever way they are able.