Support Us Financially and/or Volunteer Your Time
There are many ways to support the life and work of Riverbend United Church. You can volunteer in the Church or Community, or support us financially through financial donations, bequests or gifts-in-kind.
Support us with your Financial Donation
Your financial support is sincerely appreciated. It helps to sustain the church and operate the various programs, services and ministries it offers. You can help us by:
- Sending an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing a cheque to Riverbend United Church, 14907 – 45 avenue NW, Edmonton, T6H 5K8
- Arranging for Pre Authorized Remittances by completing the PAR authorization (2022), attaching a VOID cheque and dropping both off or emailing to the Church office.
- Donating online through Canada Helps. Please remember a small percentage of your donation is taken by Canada Helps for administrative costs.
- Sending a Memorial Donation
- Contributing Legacy Gifts
- Donating “gifts in kind“. Please click here for our donation policy.
Volunteer your time
Another way to support Riverbend United Church is by volunteering your time. Volunteers are critical and allow us to provide various services, supports and ministries. We have numerous volunteer opportunities:
- Help with the WeCan Food Basket program
- Help with one of our Community Dinners, the next one is on October 23, 2022
- Extra produce? we are helping Brander Gardens with surplus fruit & vegetables that can be dropped of on September 21 or October 5. Contact the office for more details or check out this week’s Announcements.
We welcome you at the church or watch our live stream channel
We welcome you in person at church at 10:30 a.m. or you can watch the service on our You Tube channel.
Youth and children are welcome on Sundays, and a baby room with care is available.